SUMMER!!!!!

I wish there was a good explanation for my absence, but.... IT'S SUMMER! So  sue me :) I have been thoroughly enjoying just being home. No stress of roommates, no more school stress. Simply just enjoying being home with my mom and sister! And boy oh boy, have we been having fun!!! We've been watching my favorite show , The Vampire Diaries, and having mini adventures. Not to mention, while they're at school, I sleep, tan and unpack! I've been slowly dwindling down my DVR recordings. Yes! Big things! My past school year was so tremendously unpsetting, I need this little down time! But I do miss my sisters, and friends from school. But as soon as everyone comes home for the summer, it'll be a blast!




xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...