Sister, Sister

One of the best times to be in a sorority, is when you're looking for new sisters! You get to meet new people who hopefully you click with and that are looking for the same thing that you fell in love with. Not to mention getting to spend a week with your sisters. And of course all the pictures that come with it!


I got my first picture with Zippy! (as a junior)


























Then from recruitment, comes the time when you actually have the new babes. And yet again, it's a time to rejoice and enjoy spending with more sisters!

Spring 2013 Pledge Class


Little Babe & I



New Additions to the Family Tree

Joining Alpha Gamma Delta, was seriously the best decision I could have ever made. And the weeks of togetherness always make it all that much more apparent. I love seeing my sisters and I love even more documenting it with pictures. But there's something so satisfying about knowing that you have sixty some women in your life that have your back and are rooting you on in all of your endeavors. They are my home away from home, they're my family and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Live With Purpose
Inspire the Woman, Impact the World
xoxo
Jordan










No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...