KJB is 23!

This past week I celebrated my birthday... From my Big coming to celebrate our birthday:






To waking up the day of to birthday texts, Instagram collages, Facebook posts & a new Taylor Swift music video, Style:

Apparently, people do like you when you're 23, I guess it's not so bad!!






Birthdays always make you realize how blessed you are with the people God has brought into your life! 




23, is the year of Sass... or so I've been told. So I'm grateful to have Betty Who's Runaways along with Taylor Swift's New Romantics to jam to along with Blink 182's What's My Age Again and Miley Cyrus and Mike Will Made It's 23 this upcoming year, hope it's a great one!













xxoo
Sassy KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...