KJB's Birthdaze

Hell may have frozen over...

Mom asked what I wanted to do for my birthday...

My first thought, "Oh, I guess I do need to think about that."

If you know me, you know how serious I take my birthday-- usually I would've been thinking about this for months...

But my final semester I barely had time to breathe let alone plan my birthday extravaganza. And after last year-- how could I possibly top it?

This is the first time in 4 years I'll be home for my birthday.

I guess 23, doesn't exactly warrant too much excitement.

Not to mention, I've been referring to myself as 23 since before graduation-- so now that it's gonna be official- it doesn't seem like anything special...

So while I think over how I wanna spend this birthday-- here's what I've done over the years:

16: 3 friends and I rode in a limo to Easton Towne Center (if you've never heard of Easton, Google it- it's amazing!) 


17: Friends and I went to see 3 different R rated movies, 3 weekends in a row. A group dinner with friends after seeing He's Just Not That Into You and then having people over to my house to watch 10 Things I Hate About You. 


18: Dinner with my family and best friend, followed by a surprise party with all of my friends!

19: the girls from my floor of my dorm all went out.



20: My best friend made my favorite dinner and we watched The Vampire Diaries and mom & Jade came up the next weekend.





21: Dinner and drinks- the only day of that week, I was moderately healthy (I didn't have a voice any of the other days that week)





22: BadBitchdom Birthday Extravaganza



I've thoroughly enjoyed every birthday I've ever had and I have wonderful memories from every age, I can thank my mom for all the years before I started planning my own special day.

So 23 will shape up swimmingly no doubt, I haven't put too much thought into this one. It's the first one away from my friends in years and the only birthday guaranteed at home, who knows where I'll be in the upcoming years.

Mom's suggestion for 23: Dinner and shopping at Easton, you don't have to twist my arm. Not to mention, weather permitting I'll see my best friend on the 9th and then sometime during my birth week-- my Big will come down and play, it's her birth week too after all!

Either way- February, the best month of the year, isn't coming- it's here!





To be continued...

xxoo

KJB

Current brainstorming for the future:

24: Sky diving
25: trip to Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...