Girl Meets World

One of my all time favorite shows growing up was Boy Meets World. Each episode of Boy Meets World came with a message, much like my other favorites: 7th Heaven and One Tree Hill.

This is why when I decided to start my blog I wanted to name it Girl Meets World.

This past year, The Matthews returned to the tv screen, in the form of Cory & Topanga, with 2 children in toe and I've never been happier! Honestly, I probably get more excited about new episodes than their intended audience. If you can watch the show, and not laugh the entire half hour and then cry at the end because of the lesson learned, I don't trust you-- because clearly you're way too level-headed for me.

When I was 18, I decided that I would get these two tattoos when I graduated college, alis volat propriis and alis grave nil, and that has come to pass. At 16, I thought that by 23 I would be engaged. I've learned that giving yourself arbitrary goals really only leaves you disappointed.

A year ago, I had thought of changing the name of my blog. Thinking that I would have enough of a grasp on life after college, to believe that I could transfer my attention. But honestly- I'm not done growing up. And I know I'm not done learning, that much I do know.

So updates to the design are pending... bare with me.

But the name stays.

xxoo

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...