KJB's Post Grad Life

The saying goes nothing will ruin your 20s more than thinking you should have your life together.

And ain't that the truth!

I'm not sure what I'm doing, and there's something exciting about that.

After 12 years of primary/secondary education and 4 1/2 years of post-secondary education, I'm now at this point in my life where I get to decide whatever direction I want to go.

Since leaving my college town and moving home, I've really enjoyed my change of pace while I wait to hear back on my dream job. I'm catching up on shows, that I stopped watching because graduation was more important and bonding with my puppy brother.



Yesterday, I became really sad about the fact that all my school friends are together and all my home friends have moved away, then I calmed down and realized that this is the time for me to learn how to do things alone. 

So I'm gonna start looking for more jobs and apply for season two of House of DVF. Also- while I'm gainfully, unemployed-- I'm gonna use it to my benefit and visit my friends when I can- because one day I won't have the time and I'll look back at this time fondly. There's nothing like having time to do whatever you want to do.

But I can feel change is coming...

"The scariest moment is always just before you start." - Stephen King

xoxo

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...