KJB Lately: Healthcare Cont’d

So it’s been a full week without my medication... which means I realize another reason I went on the medication in the first place... so I could sleep throughout the night. 

How does one forget and then remember this you may ask? Well finding yourself awake at 4am and without any chance of the wheels in your brain stopping to turn... it’ll dawn on you that yes, you should’ve bought that melatonin at Target the night before and “oh yeah, sound night’s sleep is why I’m being medicated”

So irritability be damned, but I need those 8 hours of sleep. So I guess I’ll just have to deal with paying $358+ a month for health insurance I may or may not use regularly but definitely don’t want out of pocket prescription fees. 

Y’all this doesn’t even include dental insurance! But that’s for another day. 

xo,

KJB  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...