Flashback Fashion Friday: April

I'm gonna try something new, where I share my #OOTDs once a month here on KJB Meets World! If you want to see them IRL, well as close to IRL being it's social media, follow me on Instagram: @kjbmeetsworld 

With that being said, I’m in Ohio this week, so naturally I’ve been a little MIA ... so please enjoy my past OOTDs.

Let's get into April's collective #OOTDs.

April 1:
Hoppy Easter
I had originally planned another look for Easter, but after a week of adventures all over the state of California with Momma B {link here}. So I decided to go with a more casual look and a more recent purchase from the Target in Irvine! I also found Thomas' ears and clip on tie at Target as well.

April 3:

After Momma B left to return to Ohio, my friend Bekah came to visit from Ohio! We romped around Davis for a few days! 

April 4:

My adventures with Bekah had us finding cool locales around Downtown Davis. 

 April 7:
RIP to these cheap Francesca's sunnies

After Bekah returned to Ohio, my friend Leigh {originally an Ohio friend} came to visit from Chicago!

April 8:

Leigh and I went to San Francisco and had In-N-Out!

April 9:

Once Leigh left, it was time to celebrate Thomas' Gotcha Day! We made it around the sun together! Fun Fact: I'm wearing the same shirt I was wearing when I picked him up! Another Fun Fact: If you look closely you can see the coffee I split on myself right before I took this photo. Good ole KJB!

April 10:

This day was the beginning of my love affair with this jumpsuit {ASOS} and the resurgence of my obsession with these white tennies {Lane Bryant}! This was also the first day of my CASA training classes!

April 12:

I'd like to introduce y'all to my new favorite dress and my leather/pleather/faux suede jacket! Plus this heaven like tennies {Lane Bryant}.

April 18:

I love this shirt so much, I have it in three colors. Thank you Target!

April 19:

This dress from Old Navy, is my fave casual LBD! This tin overcoat, would most likely qualifies as a duster {Target} and my fave little booties {Lane Bryant} that probably won't survive much longer cause the heels have started to show signs of wear and I apparently walk a little off kilter.

April 20:

This dress {Target} would be better if it had pockets, cause everything is better with pockets!

April 21:

Hunter had a collaboration with Target *insert heart eyes emoji* and of course nearly everything sold out in the blink of an eye! However, I was able to order two rompers! Blue and Yellow!

April 22:

Hello yellow HunterXTarget romper! This romper gets the most compliments and surprisingly enough I had earrings {Francesca's} that much perfectly!

April 23:

Who doesn't love short suits! These shorts are from my Lane Bryant days, naturally I wasn't able to wear them to work (cause that makes sense) but I am now! Hi-zah!

April 24:

I found my favorite sandals {Lane Bryant} from a few summers ago, I had thought they were lost forever, but imagine my surprise when I found them in my closet, right here in Davis! This romper is a recent purchase Modcloth AND I LOVE IT! It has a bunch of sea creatures! The material is thin enough to not make the 3/4 sleeve miserable in the heat.

April 26:

This dress {Target} is a fave cause who doesn't love a wrap dress AND it has pockets!

April 26:

I bought this dress {Target} in Irvine and kept it for a specific, special occasion... THE MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM and THE COLOR FACTORY! Cause your girl loves a theme!

April 27:

This Road Trip romper from Modcloth is so stinking cute, I absolutely adore it, even if I can't stand road trips... But I would be willing to wear this in Tahoe, for the pictures alone!

April 28:

Here's another version of this top from Target! I love and adore it and I LOVE this Alpha Gam hat, that I found on Etsy!

April 29:

This romper is the perfect weekend ensemble cause you put it on and go! I added some sass by pairing it with my FAVE bralet from Forever 21!

April 30:

This is one of my favorite outfits, the dress {Chic Soul} and this denim jacket from my momma!


Get this! Thanks to Stassi Schroeder of Vanderpump Rules fame, June 30th is National OOTD Day! 


May's #OOTDs, coming soon!

Gird your loins!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...