When KJB Met TWB

If you don't follow me on social media ... do you think under a rock?!... This past week, I got a puppy!

Scam be damned, I came out as victorious! Remember the sorority sister that had a puppy that needed a home, turns out I ended up being that very home! 

His name is Thomas Winston Bailey, TWB, he's an 11 week old English bulldog and I'm so in love!

Follow him on Instagram to see all the fun of being a puppy!


XO,

KJB 

Follow me on Instagram : @KJBMeetsWorld
Follow me on Twitter: @KJBMeetsWorld
Like my Facebook page: KJB Meets World 
Follow Thomas on Instagram: @TWB.Meets.World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...