WCW Update: Channing Hanneman

Remember our WCW... Channing Hanneman?!




Well here's an update:



I guess what is new is that I am back in school for Interior Design! I want to start my own Freelance Interior Design business in the next 2-5 years. My husband and I are also officially looking to buy a house this year which is scary and fun! This means I will be having a home buying series on my blog channingcouture.com as well as home DIY's! I can't wait!. I am also going to be a first time Aunt this year which is super exciting! So 2017 should be crazy and fun!
My videos can be seen here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/lilprincyC and I do everything from subscription box unboxing and reviews to thrift hauls and DIY's! I don't have a schedule for that as I just post videos whenever I have a new box or haul to show. It is pretty sporadic but I try to get 2 video up a week at least. Some months I get more stuff so there are more videos.

I love that Channing is back in school!

Thanks, Channing!

Check out her blog here.

xo,

KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...