TBT or FBF, Whatever- KJB's Beach Adventure!

Meant for this to be a TBT post, but I suppose it'll just have to be a FBF post!











I love the beach. Perhaps I'm living proof that you can take the girl out of Southern California, but you can't take Southern California out of the girl.

Just being near water is a dream. And next Monday, that's exactly where I'll be!

I honestly cannot wait!

So I thought we would have some #TBT fun!

There are photos from last year's Florida trip- the only time I wore a bathing suit in 2016, which is funny because being a retired lifeguard, you would think I would always be there!

I also included photos from Panama City Beach, Spring Break 2013!



This year, I got one pieces for Florida! I can't wait to rock them!



Stay tuned... Monday can't come soon enough!

xo, 

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...