Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

Strange to go back to work after being in Florida... but I made it. I also finished my first grad class this week and started my second... 

Here's what I wore:

Monday:


Tuesday:

Bought this dress in Florida... at Old Navy, but still!

Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:


Update in the land of KJB... my pup is a monster. I left and he was a precious boy, and upon my return - I've realized he's in his TERRIBLE TWOs and at 13 weeks, nonetheless.

But at least I still have my bronze skin! DAMN, I miss Florida!

Cheers to the weekend!

xo,
KJB

PS... Coming in June- I'm going to start MCM! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...