Last Week's #FBF Is This Week's #TBT

Last week, I was in heaven aka Venice Beach Florida, and without wifi and my computer-- so enjoy last week's #FBF Weekly OOTD Round-Up as this week's #TBT!

Here we go:

Monday:


Monday was our travel day, so naturally I wore my favorites-- all black everything and leggings! Paired with my NEW Guess sunnies! Thank you, TJ Maxx!


Upon our arrival, we drove from Fort Myers to Venice Beach, went to the grocery and decided to go to the fan favorite The Old Salty Dog, it made me miss Thomas but their chicken tacos are something I've been thinking about since last year...

Salty Dog Slushie


Tuesday:


Tuesday, we woke up- had breakfast by the pool, took our rental car back and headed to the beach...


Where upon touching the sand, I immediately burnt my feet.


That evening, we had dinner on the Beach on the patio of Sharky's! I had a delicious burger and a yummy Bush Whacker aka a Mudslide!




Wednesday:


Same beach, another day! Vacation is really great!


We left the beach at 3, and went back home to get in the pool, did I mention Florida is HEAVEN?!

Had a bit of a photo shoot


Wednesday, we decided to order in chinese, from China Jade (yum!) and watch White House Down!

Thursday:


We had front row seats again at the beach, and I made it out to the sandbar!

Grad school isn't so bad when you're doing homework by the pool

You Go on Vacation to Take Your New Profile Pic too Right?!


After dinner at Lunas Ristorante, we went to the Jetty, where we saw a manatee and a dolphin!

Last trip we saw- three manatees, two dolphins and a stingray. This trip, we saw a manatee, a dolphin and got to swim with countless fish during our day time beach visits!

Friday:

We woke up, a decided to do the pool on Friday... So we stayed home and watched SVU all day long, from rafts inside the pool!




That evening, we went to downtown Historic Venice and enjoyed Happy Hour at Daquiri Deck, afterwards we went to an ice cream shop that also sold fudge and I got sea salt caramel ice cream in a fresh and warm waffle cone!



I think we can all agree- I had THE BEST time in Florida! Honestly, not a single complaint!

Peace Out, FL

Goodbye


Until Next Time!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...