Airport Style




The moment Jen Bunney, asked me to go to Florida, I started planning my airport style. It seems to be my favorite part of the airport, people watching, and if people are gonna watch-- give them something to look at... Of course, this planning was when it was in the high 50s...


So I planned for my chambray shirt dress, thank you Ava + Viv, it's seriously SO comfortable and it has pockets! It's my favorite casual, go to dress plus my Sperrys for sensible footwear and my Hot Topic rainbow scarf... Of course, when the day came- the temperature dropped and it even snowed the day before our departure and being we were leaving from Akron, I had to plan ahead a few days cause I would be spending a day in Akron before the flight and two days in Akron after coming back (spoiler alert, my nearly 40lb bag wasn't full of winter clothes).

So I had to go right back to Pinterest and searched "Airport/Travel" style...

There was Emily Ann Gemma, whom I'm obsessed with.


Kristin Cav, whom you guessed it, I'm obsessed with..


Pinterest for the win!




Who doesn't want to immolate a supermodel's off duty look?!



This made me think of my Cleveland #OOTD




This had me dreaming of a window seat so I could recreate this photo.


This is what I ended up with...


Not bad, but not great. It was appropriate for Akron's cold, rainy morning and then once we got our bags in Tampa, I promptly switched into flip flops. I was however comfortable on all the plans. I should've however packed something to wear at night in Venice, we were right on the water-- and then definitely should've packed something for the two days when I was back in Akron, I had to buy a jacket from Target, because it was about 30 degrees and snowing.

With all of this being said, I hope you're looking forward to my Florida photos, I look forward to reliving this trip! It was glorious and could NOT have come at a better time. How often are you lucky enough to get to start a new dream job, go on a week's vacation with your best friend and then go right back to work like you seem to have a gap in your memory.

God Bless,
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...