AGDIRD16


This weekend my sisters are celebrating International Reunion Day! Being I live 3 hours away from Omega and was quite literally in Akron last weekend for Songfest, where my sisters took First Place very proud alumna right here and we won the award for Most Alumnae, along with a few other awards. Then I'll be back this upcoming weekend to chaperone Date Party, so I had to sit this weekend out. So I went through my photographs to find previous IRDs.

2012:
IRD happened to be the week after Songfest, so we performed for the alumnae that didn't make it. Fun Fact: this is the only year I ever participated in Songfest... & that's why I never did it again.





2013:
This year Songfest and IRD were the same day, and it was hectic to say the least! So I didn't manage to take any pictures.


2014:
My final and favorite IRD as an active... We wore our favorite letters and I won for "Most Creative" for the collegians.



My Little Babe

Fall '11

This photo series created the BEST photos



OG 3




I love Alpha Gamma Delta. There are not words to describe it. The endless possibilities of Alpha Gamma Delta brought me my best friends and gave me the greatest opportunities!

I hope all my sisters have a fabulous International Reunion Day!

Loyally,
KJB

#AGDIRD16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...