This is 24?





















Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are that this post wasn't up forever and a year ago... I'm not sure how my Cleveland escapade didn't make the KJB Meets World stage... But better late than never!

Akron is my home away from home, I've said it before. I love it and it's probably because of the people I share it with. The majority of my college friends still live there-- I honestly can only name a small minority that don't still fondly call The Dirty 330 home.

So of course, I have to celebrate my birthday with my people. First in Akron, and then in Cleveland... The pictures really speak for themselves...


YAAASSSSS OJ YAASSSSS

While you're reading this-- I'm enjoying my full blown Spring Break... Being 24 is great!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...