One Glorious Day



My Ferries (Fake Sperrys), Lane Bryant boyfriend jeans and Target "Friday" Tank


Cherry Blossom Frappucino

No matter the temperature, the sun is out, so we sit outside 


I loved three things about school, that make question why I didn't go to school to become a teacher- Christmas Break, weekends off, and Spring Break.

Hard to come by when you come from the world of retail. These are just a few of my favorite things on Earth.

So when Mom said she wanted to do something for HER Spring Break, I requested off the first weekend, turns out-- because of March Madness, we put off our Cleveland adventure until later in the week... So that left me with THREE glorious days off, that just so happened to be-- Friday, Saturday and Sunday... clearly I hit the mother load!

My Friday consisted of Starbucks with one of the funniest people I know and then going to Buffalo Wild Wings for basically a billion hours and watched some Madness and just enjoyed a really relaxing basketball binge where I anxiously highlighted and crossed off team after team... Gotta love Basketball, Ball is life, amiright?

XO,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...