Blessed With The Best

Because I would just die to get to be an attendee, a moderator, or honoree of Forbes Women's Summit, I thought I would host my own. RIGHT HERE. So I reached out to some fabulous #GirlBosses and here we are! I thought maybe I would call it, #GirlBoss Monday or Fierce Female Friday and came up with it, you guessed it-- Woman Crush Wednesday.

I am a firm believer that women supporting other women is important. We're not competing with each other. 

So I'll be starting out with flawless female friendships- love me some alliteration. 



The weekend of April 22nd-24th, I made a trip north for my sisters... There was Friday Night: Shenanigans, Saturday: Chaperoning, and Sunday: Philanthropy Event... Here WE Go!

Selfie Stick probs



Jazzy Jazz!

Rachel and Celeste!



Jazmin and Celeste




Friendship is a corner stone of life... So when your friend asks you do something, come hell or high water, you will do whatever they ask.

I hadn't seen Jazmin for over or about 2 years and she specifically asked for me to come for a visit, so what else could I do... I had an incredible time, I mean I had Pizza Hut delivered to the bar, and it was seriously so so delicious...

Saturday, how weird to be so old... I can now chaperone my sisters' events...

When You're Early to Chaperone and Creep To See Who Lives In The House Still

My Big and My Great Grand Little

My Babe from Rho Gamma Group 5


Real Life Candids




Betches LOVE Nail Polish






The Kickass Social Chair

Roo Bus Ridin


The Chaperones With The Mostest
Chaperoning was A time, you draw your own conclusions.

Sunday's Philanthropy event, all proceeds went to The Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation...





What a weekend!

xo,
KJB

Hope you enjoy the WCWs I have planned for you! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...