Cleveland ROCKS!





I had THE bougiest time in Cleveland, fancy hotel, room service... And I used my $15 off code to have Uber Black Car, take us to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... IT was AMAZEBALLS! The trip over, the free water, the curbside send-off and the museum... I can't even! Thank goodness for photos!
































I've NEVER Felt More Disrespected




Mom and I were seriously at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... for AT LEAST five hours. AT LEAST. We were exploring and just truly living our best lives.

Then... my big came and picked us up and we went to The Hard Rock Cafe and had some damn fine food.






I love that mom's spring break and UA's spring break were on the same week. Such a fun adventure with two of my best friends!


Wonder Where We're Off To Next...

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...