Real Housewives of "Lymehausen" Hills

What Are THOSE?!

 I am a Bravo-holic. Ask anyone, just look back at previous posts, here or here. Some may say I have a problem, I would say that I've always been a voyeur and reality tv is just so damn good! So imagine my excitement at the upcoming THREE PART RHOBH (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, for those of you not in the know). Monday is Part One, and in true Bravo fashion, they've started promoting it-- as if, any avid watcher would forget that THE SUPER BOWL of the season is still yet to air!

NO SHE DIDN'T

I mean look at those screenshots! Tell me that this reunion doesn't look LIT! It looks like Erika Jayne is READING LVP, who is just like, "this wanker", Yolo is just like, "YAAASSSS KWEEN" and Kyle is just avoiding eye contact like, "if I don't move then I won't be brought into this".

This season was full of 1) Lymehausen discussions where Rinna was just yelling irrationally at anyone that was listening or 2) being enraged over Yolanda hanging out with Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville, why- I'll never understand, but friendships don't always make sense. 3) LVP getting more strange animals for her circus that has a the unfitting name of, Villa Rosa. 4) Kyle seemingly making up with Kim, wish we had had more! 5) Kathryn bringing nothing to the season, was she even there?, but at least now she can hear. 6) why wasn't Erika Jayne performing EVERY episode?! 7) Eileen, I don't even know- besides her argument with LVP, she was as irrelevant as Kathryn.

No matter how you feel about this season, I think we can all agree that the couch placements- are heavily thought out by producers and I would send them a thank you note or a tacky edible arrangement to thank them for putting the RHOBH heavy hitters i.e. Erika, Yolanda, Kyle and LVP on one couch so we can just completely ignore the irrelevant couch (please read as: Kathryn, Eileen, & Rinna).

Read em YOLO!

Here's hoping, Andy & LVP aren't actually drilling Yolo about her divorce from David Foster & that it's just creative editing, however- I would love to get to the bottom of her using "Hadid" again. Erika Jayne gets a full performance, here's hoping for a medley. Rinna is wearing Depends. Eileen's terrible hair is addressed.

Happy Viewing!

xo,
KJB

Pardon my use of pop culture terms... Cause I'm not sure I used them accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...