I Lived, A Tuesday to End ALL Tuesdays!


I love Bravo, because they have some of the best television programs on the face of the Earth... I mean... The Real Housewives of... franchises, are seriously like crack, so addicting. I am absolutely obsessed, I honestly live for a good marathon of vintage Housewives, you know what's even better... 

I'll give you one guess...



Have you guessed yet?...



Alright, I'll just tell you... It's Vanderpump Rules, I couldn't explain why they have a show or why they're so entertaining, but my damn- I LIVE when this show is on... Especially this past Monday while gearing up for the season four finale and they played a marathon of the entire season, honestly- if you can manage- that's the way to watch ANY show... who wants to wait each nail biting week... Why do you think people love Netflix so much? Cause betches love to binge ... watch television!

But I digress...

This past Monday's season finale DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT. The What What Happens Live afterwards with Lisa Vanderpump DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT. The Vanderpump Rules Aftershow with hosts Julie Goldman and Brandy Howard DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT. 

Seriously. This. WAS. Living.

I'm not even sure where to begin... Probably with my angel of a mother, because her Kid's Baking Championship and Ellen's Design Challenge had had their finales in previous weeks so she agreed to watch the shows with me and man oh man was she in for a treat!

Katie and Schwartz had their engagement party at Villa Rosa, James and Lala were INVITED, Kristen and Stassi CRASHED, Lala heckled Kristen's toast. Katie effectively shut Lala DOWN! Brittany and Stassi MET! Jax and Stassi had a sit-down. Lala pushed, PUSHED Kristen! James kissed Kristen's face multiple times! YUCK! I cannot even...

Then this happened!!!



So I was on Cloud 9 and effectively losing my shit...

Then this happened!


I made it on tv!!

Then THIS HAPPENED...

I was just minding my own business and getting ready for a long day at work...


I sufficiently lost my shit...





Like what even is life?!

Honestly, I'm not too sure who had a better Tuesday, but I don't think they could've. Just saying!

Bravo's Vanderpump Rules filled Monday evening, made my day and my next-- seriously THE BEST 48 hour Bravo induced high. 

I honestly don't even have it in me to discuss the craziness that was the WWHL and Aftershow... LVP talking to Andy candidly, dreams. Julie and Brandy's most difficult discussion being Scheana AND Lala and NOT Jax Taylor AND MF'ing Stassi Schroeder! Like-- seriously, go find that footage, cause I'm not sure what I even watched and I've honestly watched it a million and one times! IT'S. A. MUST. SEE. 

So inclusion, I'm not saying I'm a big deal, but like- I wouldn't turn down being invited to the Bravo Clubhouse to be the bartender on Watch What Happens Live, just saying.



Pump Rules Reunion is a three parter and starts next week!

xo,

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...