It's the Start of Something New!




May - August 2014, I interned at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, I loved it! I was able to meet fascinating new people and learn more about a town I've lived in for 12 years... Not to mention, learn more about an inspiration to my career/craft, Edith Head. Here are some of my favorite facets of that exhibition:






So imagine how excited I am to be going back to The Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, as they're getting ready to welcome back Edith Head as well... That's right, I am the new Gift Shop Manager at DACO and just in time for the upcoming Edith Head & Co. exhibition is underway, it starts May 21- August 12th, make sure you come visit! Cause it's gonna be even better than last time!

Here's to the start of something new!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...