The Land


I lived in Akron for 4 1/2 years, so it physically pains me to say-- I only went to Cleveland-- probably twice while I lived there. It's kind of embarrassing, cause Cleveland is pretty much the coolest place... besides Columbus, in Ohio.

So imagine my excitement when mom said she wanted to go to Cleveland for her Spring Break... Cause yes, I was just there for my birthday, but I wasn't there during the day and I didn't get to explore!





Does anyone else just LOVE hotels? There's just something about them! It's a new adventure, it's in a new atmosphere that you most likely won't be in without the hotel.


The Cleveland Arcade, which I had been to once because... The Chocolate Bar... Is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure other big cities have great hotels too, with plenty of intrigue-- BUT. THIS. ARCHITECTURE. DOE.




Another cool thing about the big city and being downtown in the heart of it, is getting to walk around the neighborhood. 

Which included Mom getting to see the lights on East Fourth, House of Blues, and she FINALLY was able to experience Pizza Fire... Is there anything better than pizza oven pizza?!... I think not!







Our view overlooked Superior Ave and we were overlooking The Cleveland Public Library and could see Lake Erie in the distance, it was amazing.


Breakfast Has Been Had... Now What!

xo,

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...