24 And So Much More!

It may sound ridiculous and vain, but I'm unapologetic... February 13th, is my favorite day-- and I wish I could be Bill Murray celebrating Groundhog's Dog. 


It's OUR Day!




24/25 Birthday Gals



Mom posted new hearts each day of the week, on Saturday, I woke up to a big 24! Then there were hearts leading down the stairs to my presents under the "Christmas/Valentine's Day" tree.


Needed Gold Desk Accessories, thank you Target & Nate Berkus


Happy Birthday to Me!

Breakfast
Mom made breakfast and then we went on my birthday adventure!


Birthday Event #1: Tattoo!




Birthday Event #2: Baby Shower!






Birthday Event #3: Dinner at BJ's!







Birthday Event #4: Going to see How To Be Single! If you haven't seen it, go see it!


Birthday and Valentine's Day Cards

Happy Birthday/Valentine's Day/50% off Candy Day!!


It was a great birthday!

24 and so much more!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...