Must Have: Wardrobe Functionality










When someone you haven't seen in about 4 years comes to town- you set your alarm for 7:55 on a Saturday so you can meet for breakfast at 9:30, even though because of the person that I am- I didn't make it until 9:40. But regardless of the time passing, she knew I wouldn't be on time- as much as I've been working at it- fundamentally, it's an uphill battle.

Luckily, I had decided on this outfit on Friday, so I just had to wake up, throw it on and get out the door. So I went for my favorite pair of Melissa McCarthy Seven7 skinnys, my boxy white blouse from Forever 21, my black, white and grey scarf from Target and my grey wool floppy hat from Lane Bryant.

KJB Tip: While shopping always make sure that the pieces you're buying can be incorporated into your wardrobe and be useful in another ensemble.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...