Columbus Adventure
















Should've bought this, JUST THINK OF THE PHOTOS





OOTD
Some people don't stay close to people they went to high school with- while I may not still be friends with everyone- but luckily one of my best friends still lives in the area, and being we both had the day off, we went on an adventure around Columbus. We went to German Village, drove through downtown- past the state capital, and to the Short North, to go to The North Market and Goodale Park. 

Do you know how neat Yelp is! There's a website, and an app- how better to explore a city you know really well or not at all but by looking at unbiased opinions of certain locations. 

It was a beautiful Friday, we both tried macaroons for the first time, Vanilla Rose, were the fan favorite! Still wish I had bought the marble pastry board, even thought I never planned on making any pastries with the board. Though my friend later pointed out I could go to a home improvement store and just buy a single tile for cheaper, stay tuned!

Bekah and I knew for a week that we were going to have a playdate Friday morning, so of course- outfits were the topic for discussion, I changed my outfit quite a few times that allowed me to come up with my outfit for Saturday morning's excursion

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...