Can You Keep Up?

Well whether you love them or you hate them. We're all keeping up with The Joneses, or rather The Kardashians...

Deny it all you want, but I am for certain keeping up with the Kardashians... well as much as you can when you sporadically watch new episodes, that air every Sunday, while I'm at work (meanwhile, they won't be airing new episodes until the spring).

Honestly give me a marathon on the weekend before the season premiere, a vintage episode where they're #relatable in their (tacky) velour working behind the checkout counter of Dash and Kylie still looked like a human being and not an alien being.

Kris Jenner's Christmas Tree











MY oh so brilliant friend has a fabulous Etsy shop, 1800PopCultureBling, please check it out!

So irregardless, I keep up- so you don't have to:

  1. Where for art thou, Lord Disick? This is a plea to Ryan Seacrest and Kris Jenner (I'm sure they're avid readers), can we PUHLEASE get a spin-off? A Dr. Drew rehab special, I'm sure MTV will share.
  2. Wishing this was WAY more scripted so I could write the creator, circa Shonda Rhimes, a strongly worded letter and maybe, just maybe Khloe & Lamar will stop dicking us around. Like I'm willing to write Kris & Ryan and CC Khloe & Lamar, but Khloe will for sure intercept Lamar's letter and I'm sure if I get a reply, it would be a cease and desist. Forever upset that my Big & I never got to go as Khloe & Lamar for Halloween, skull cap and Lakers jersey included, YES! Lakers jersey, holy throwback!
  3. Kim K-> when oh when can we be done with Kanye?! We never even see him...
  4. Kourtney-> God Bless... ditto for Mason, P (sister) & Reign
  5. Kendall, YAAAAAASSSSSSSS
  6. Rob-> please talk to Kris & Ryan about getting a spin-off... It could be like season four of Simple Life where Paris & Nicole were never together, that could be Rob & Scott... Just a thought! Or a spin off with Blac Chyna, maybe steal some 'Fat to Fit to Fat' glory but just do 'Fit to Fat to Fit' cause your Arthur George Socks can't possibly be making enough for you to afford that new $2M home in the family compound, excuse me I mean neighborhood.
  7. Kris and Corey-> I NEED MORE. I can't figure out for the life of me how I feel about Corey... And I most definitely NEED MORE
Well that's it... I covered everyone. If you think I forgot Kylie and/or Cait... I didn't.

Keep Up With That,

xo,

KJB

#NeverForget
No joke-- they're a force to be reckoned with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...