Starting Off With A Bang

Birthday Gals!!
Coffee outing with 2/21 Birthday Babe, before my trip North:



So I did a thing... I went to my happy place, Akron:























Cleveland:











We're about to drop a dope mix tape










#OOTD








Birthday present and next KJB's Book Club Must Read:




My twenty fourth year is starting off with a bang! Two weekends in a row I celebrated my birthday, with family and friends-- how fabulous! The birthday candles have officially burnt out and now I'm just 24 and ready to bestow all of my knowledge on the world. So buckle up!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...