The Sunshine State











When you're offered a trip to Florida with your best friend and her family, you jump at the opportunity and I've never had a greater time!

I've shared my concerns over Airport Style, the best reason to fly.

Flying solo really makes you feel like an adult. Jen was productive prior to our flights, working on lesson plans while I people watched, the second best reason to fly; so many businessmen, small families and old people. Besides people watching and I also searched Pinterest for beach related posts for social media!




















Every time I've flown it's been West Coast to Midwest, so imagine my surprise when I found out how fast a trip from Ohio to Florida can be... Such an amazingly fast day that I was able to go to the pool immediately upon arrival, take a nap, go to the beach and dinner on the beach.












Seriously, Florida is kinda of amazing!

xoxo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...