Flashback Fashion Friday: White Dress




Here's to my FIRST Flashback Fashion Friday to last summer... and my favorite summer must have:

A White Dress....











I have a thing for white dresses. I don't know what it is... Actually that's a lie, they make me look tan, so naturally why wouldn't I want that?! Plus when you wear white-- you can basically wear whatever jewelry you want! I included some of my favorite gold pieces. A hat in the summer is a must as well!




I have a plethora of white dresses, that sprinkle my summer wardrobe. A short dress, a maxi and a high-low or a mullet, whatever you choose to call it!

Sweet Summertime!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...