My Florida Aesthetic





Naturally, Jen and I each took large bags- please see here. I mean we could have transported small humans and instead we took a shit ton of clothing that never got worn. I mean- after being in the sun all day, why would you need to dress up... I'm older now, wiser, and my next trip... will probably have the same amount of unnecessary clothing because I am an over-packer.

I swear, I packed some of the cutest clothes because I wanted my vacation aesthetic to be cute AF. But ya know, you live and you learn and you end up coming back from 89 degree weather to 39 degree weather and have to out away clothing that you can only dream of having the opportunity of wearing... and by putting away, I mean I have a pile of clothes on my floor 4 weeks later because of the kind of person that I am.

Anyways, next time I'm in Florida, wishful thinking- I'll wear more than a 1/3 of what I packed and take some epic photos.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...