Florida Dream, Palm Trees Are A Must


I'm Meant To Live Among Palm Trees




Some times I find myself thinking about my fun time on the Florida sands, reading Andy Cohen's book and spending time with Jen Bunney.

Florida had me thinking that the East Coast beaches may have something on my beloved SoCal beaches... That is until I remember that Trump won their delegates. There's a "Hurricane Season," and that George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony are from there... That had me putting my Kool Aid down, real quick... It was definitely a nice vacation! I'll definitely go back, but maybe my Ode to Florida is a bit premature.


xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...