Old Navy Baby Doll Dress

Basically my uniform
I bought this dress last summer, for basically $10 or less because it was on clearance, never tried it on and never appreciated a purchase more. The hat is from Target, and because my noggin is so large and oversized for a female, I blame the hair-- it's from the Men's section, but it's cute AF, so it's fine. My sunglasses were a last minute purchase from Forever 21 the Sunday before we left Ohio. And those shoes, though they've been beat to hell, have been through a lot. I bought them from Target for my first trip to Florida, when I went to Panama City Beach for Spring Break in 2013, mom said they would never make it a day in PCB and here they are 3 years later, they're pretty BOSS.






Last Day on the Beach


Basically, I found my aesthetic. 
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...