Lane Bryant Bikini




If you don't think this is hilarious, you're wrong







I've never felt more confident and cool in a bathing suit in my life. I'm a big girl, always have been, probably always will be... Because I like to eat and I don't really care for exercise, like I'll go through spurts where I'm all about fitness, but I would make rather lounge in my leggings than work out in them and that's alright.

This is my body and my life and this suit is the perfect juxtaposition of that. It's a gorgeous and comfort top from this year's swimsuit line and the bottoms are a simple, black, high waisted bottom from last year's.

I love myself and the joy that comes from that, and these pictures show who KJB is... a California girl that will always love the beach!

#ThisBody

xo,
KJB

3 comments:

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...