A Successful Day in the Frigid North








Three Best Friends that Anyone Could Have
The best thing about coming back to the frigid North was getting to be in town for UA's Fraternity and Sorority Life's Songfest, that they put on every spring and that I haven't been to since before I graduated...

My sisters received a lot of awards, well deserved, the biggest one being First Place Sorority Act, seriously they killed it, honestly-- I was in serious awe. My sister's are amazing. Another being an award for Most Alumnae [in attendance], Alpha Gamma Delta kill that competition every year and I am so excited that I count to be a part of that. And I mean getting to partake in some epic brunch was another great thing.

Afterwards, Jen drove me half way home, seriously she's a rockstar where my mom picked me up and took me back to reality...

My Florida vacation was over, and I officially had to be the adult that I've been pretending to be.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...