Best Day Ever, Florida Edition











My favorite day of the trip, honestly had to be Thursday. After constant sun, pool, and beach, we decided to have a relaxing day because it was projected rain.

Gotta say, I love Florida-- because the rain was basically a little spittle and it was done and over and the sun was out and ready to play. So we had breakfast by the pool, watched SVU Thursday all day long, took naps and seriously never left the house once. Not to mention the Bravo reruns we were able to catch up on, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules, etc.

Seriously, if I could watch tv from the pool everyday for the rest of my life- I could die an unbelievably happy KJB.

XO,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...