Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round-Up

This has been QUITE the week!

Monday:


Monday as you all may know, I got a puppy! Thomas Winston.


Follow him on Instagram!

Tuesday:


I finished my fifth week of graduate school and started my "Spring Break" that will continue until next Wednesday... but by that point, I'll be on the beach in Florida, so it won't really sting.

Wednesday:


 Thursday:


Thomas and I had an exciting today- he came to work with me at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio for an hour! It was quite the time!


Friday:


Being a new dog mom, is exhausting. I've had two dogs previously in my life, but for the most part it was a team effort, Thomas is 100% mine and man oh man, do I understand what new moms must feel like.

xo,

KJB

Next week, I'll be in Florida- so bear with me on the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...