KJB Lately: November Update



Hello y’all! Long time no speak. My apologies for being MIA! Here’s a whirlwind update for the fam:

  • I finished and received my Masters! Yay KJB!
  • I set forth and accomplished 100 squats a day for 31 days of Halloween 
  • I went to the gym M-Th from October 1- November 1
  • Here in Davis we’ve been dealing with the after effects of the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA
  • This year, for thanksgiving, I’m continuing the tradition of seeing people again for the first time in 16 years... or I guess now it’s 17? Anyways, momma and I are going to see our family friends in Oregon! 
  • My new obsession with Drybar has continued
  • I’m trying to convince myself to write more cause since finishing my degree at the beginning of last month, I’ve been reading a blue streak!
  • I’m also hyping myself up for LSAT prep in the new year! 
  • I have two new videos coming to YouTube here in a minute cause ya girl still loves shopping and I hate Snapchat 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • I’m also prepping for Christmas Card-A-Palozza

So there you have it- an extremely abridged version of what has been happening in the exciting life of KJB! 

I’m hoping to get back in the swing of things here soon! Thanks for bearing with me. 

xo, 
KJB 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...