Flashback Fashion Friday: November

We have done it y'all! We have almost made it through 2019! I know I've referenced this before but it remains true, the years just keep passing quicker and quicker. One of my graduated friends told me the year before junior year that and it's never been more true! Can you believe that I've seen Betty Who, Brendan Urie AND Celine Dion this year?! AND THERE'S STILL ONE MORE MONTH!!! I have no idea what 2020 has in store for us, but here's what I wore this month:

Not too much happened this month, thankfully cause ya girl was BROKE!

November 1:


November 4:


November 5:


November 6:


November 7:


November 8:



November 12:


November 13:


November 14:


November 15:


November 16:


Thomas and I went to SF for the November English Bulldog Meetup and it was just such fun! We met and made so many new friends!



November 18:


November 19:


November 20:


November 21:


November 22:



November 25:


Broke out my new NYX Lingerie lipstick! And I finally cleaned my room!

November 26:


From cleaning my room, I found these bejeweled jeans from Lane Bryant, I hadn't seen in a couple months!



November 27:


Finally went through all my packages and found them homes in my closet and dresser! Then I went to Drybar and picked up my mom from the airport!

November 28:


Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!


We watched The National Dog Show for the first time and got to see Thor, the Bulldog WIN!

November 29:


It's official, THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!


November 30:




Can you believe that this year is almost over AND SO IS THE DECADE?!

Last one, here we go!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...