Christmas Break Playlist

Well Christmas Music aside of course...

  • Miley Cyrus' Bangerz... it's a few months behind, but my appreciation has been renewed-- and really... it's total genius!
    • Adore You!
    • We Can't Stop
    • Wrecking Ball
    • Drive
    • My Darlin'
    • Rooting for my Baby
    • Do My Thang
  • One Direction's Midnight Memories... seems rather obvious doesn't it!
    • Story of My Life
    • Diana
    • You & I
    • Little White Lies
    • Little Black Dress
      • every song is genius
  • Katy Perry's Prism
    • Roar
    • Unconditionally
    • Dark Horse
  • Who You Love- John Mayer & Katy Perry... need I say more?
  • I See Fire- Ed Sheeran... it's in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug... and there's something so chilling about it!
  •  Beyonce
    • 14 new songs
    • 17 music videos... come on!
      • Grown Woman
  • Timber- Pitbull ft Ke$ha
  • Let Her Go- Passenger
  • Say Something- A Great Big World ft Christina Aguilera
  • Fucking Problems- A$AP ft Drake, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar
  • Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
  • Gas Pedal- Sage the Gemini
Music has a way of transporting you to any place... it can change your mood, it somehow can put your exact mood into words. A world without music would be a terrible place.

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...