Welp...

Clearly I didn't consider "writing more" that important in my grand scheme of things to do this semester. But seeing as this was one of the hardest semesters.
Here's a list of things in vary degrees of importance that happened:

  • My Big graduated
  • I passed INTRODUCTION TO FINANCE- I managed an 11/13 on my final(It's a damn Christmas miracle!)
  • I didn't make Dean's List but I did better than a 3.0, so beggars can't be choosers
  • I made some great friendships, BETTER
  • I'm planning a trip in May to visit a sister in Georgia and my best friend from high school in North Carolina for her graduation.
  • I managed to fall in love with yet ANOTHER CW show (Reign!)
    • And managed to get everyone else with tasted interested in it too!
  • I officially have 2 semesters left of college, it's like I'm a real senior now!
  • I passed the torch of my LAST Alpha Gam office
  • I learned a lot about people and myself this semester
Those are just a few things- I'm sure that more happened- it is 16 weeks after all... But at this point, those are the only things coming to mind! So hopefully, being on break, I'll be better at blogging! I also hope to get better at journaling! But with Christmas in less than 3 days! And the need to find an internship for the summer... I hope it doesn't fall by the way side. 

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...