Na na na, hey hey hey, Goodbye!!!

Another year has come and gone!



Last year I wrote that I wanted to continue to do well with my GPA and take on more responsibility within my chapter! I managed to do all of those things this year! So in that regard, 2013 was definitely successful! Not to mention, I went from an Android to an iPhone... So really- that's instant winning!

A year a a glance!
2013:
  • Lived on my own in an apartment
  • Finished my semester as Membership Coordinator
  • Got a Little!
  • Elected Vice President Member Development
  • Worked my last summer as a lifeguard
  • Lived in the sorority house for a semester
  • Strengthen my friendships
    • Reestablished old friendships
    • Made new friends
  • Said goodbye to anything that didn't make me a better person
    • habits
    • people
  • Learned about myself
    • Have to love yourself first, as long as I'm happy with who I am- everything else is just noise
    • "People to mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Hopes for 2014:
  • Dream Internship
  • Graduate
  • Maintain friendships
  • Find dream job
  • Get a new car
  • Travel
    • May- Georgia & North Carolina
    • and so much more...
  • Continue to grow as a person
    • Faith
    • Beliefs
    • Morals
Out with the old, In with the new!
A new day, a new month, a new semester, a new year!
While 2013 was a hectic year, full of a lot of experiences- it was a blast and I can't wait to see what 2014 has planned for me!

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...