I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feelin 22

Wednesday, February 12th- Friday, February 14th: BadBitchdom Birthday Extravaganza
Thursday, February 13th, 2014: I was Feelin' 22!

Last week, was the most perfect birthday week! 22 started off exponentially better than 21, for the simple fact that I wasn't sick all week like I was last year! I made the most of my last birthday in Akron! I am so blessed with the people that are in my life! I could talk nonstop about my birthday, but I'll let the pictures do the talking!

The only person I would want to share my birthday with, my Big!
Yeah, 
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical.
Oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time
From 21 & 22 & Berry Sangria to 22 & 23 & water

Paddle from my perfect little

Birthday Girls



Uh oh! (Hey!)
I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to 
Everything will be alright (alright)
If we just keep dancing like we're
22, ooh-ooh (oh, oh, oh)
22, ooh-ooh
I don't know about you 
22, ooh-ooh
22, ooh-ooh

Yeah,
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical.
Oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks
It's time









Family

Paddle from my perfect big!


xoxo
Happy Birthday 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...