Fashionably KJB

At 22, I feel like I should be an adult. A functioning adult. My life should be together instead of in shambles, it's really not as shambly it could be. I feel like the first step of growing up and looking the part is all in he way you dress. This summer is the first time in 6 years that instead of wearing my lifeguard swimsuit, day in & day out for 3 months, I'm dressing up for my internship daily. The first first step in growing up is looking like a grown up. Fake it until you make it. 

#OOTDs are my favorite. 

So here are some recent outfit of the days from the past few weeks: 













xoxo
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...