KJB Says Go Greek!

Hey y'all! As the summer draws to a close and a new semester fast approaches I can't help but get excited for Fall Recruitment, after 2 years as a potential new member, and 2 years as an active member, this year I'll be a Rho Gamma, Recruitment Guide. I'm so excited to help these new girls find their perfect fit, like I found mine. So last week, I drove to Akron for the day and we had our 3rd training. As Rho Gams, we have to help with Freshman Move-In, so we each had to come up with a 60 second elevator pitch for the incoming students and their parents:

Here's mine:

Going to school 2.5 hours away from home is difficult but by joining a sorority, I found a second family, my Akron family. Joining Greek Life is the greatest decision of my college career thus far. Akron's Greek life has given me a home away from home. The friendships I've made are lifelong. I've become a more confident person during my time here and I think a lot of it comes from being a sorority women. I've had amazing opportunities and tremendous leadership experiences. The values of our community have strengthen my morals and allowed me to grow into the woman I am today.



Here's my advice:

So I think if you've ever considered it, you should look into it. You'll never regret trying something new, you'll always regret not giving college your all. Be yourself.

Live your values. Experience the tradition. Go Greek.

xoxo 
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...