The DUFF


A perfect combination of old and new-- with an homage to the teen cult classics of the past while being entirely it's own.

  • Mean Girls
  • She's All That
  • Drive Me Crazy
  • Clueless
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • A Cinderella Story
  • The Covenant
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Can't Buy Me Love
This movie was released on the 20th-- after months of waiting-- I've seen it three times; Thursday (19th), Saturday (21st) and Tuesday(24th).

I guess you could say I really liked it.

My friend said it best-- when you love a movie, you really love a movie.

Go see it.
xxoo
KJB


P.S. I've also read the book and let me tell you-- while it's completely different from the movie... it too is great! Kody Keplinger is boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...