KJB the Vlogger?

To Vlog or NAH?

Staring at the green light on my computer while I talk to myself is as painful as I feel Gatsby had it while living across from Daisy.

Rewatching myself? No.

But I am obsessed with YouTube, why not be involved. I love watching old videos and recently during my hiatus from the real world, I have been playing with the iMovie on my computer.

I know that I want to blog. That's my primary concern, first and foremost. But will vlogging add a new, needed depth? Will it draw up interest?

I would love for more than just my friends to see my blog. I want other people to read about my experiences and it could maybe help them, or know that they aren't alone. Or maybe I'll know that something I'm doing is important.

Maybe vlogging is the next step in the Girl Meets World revolution? I'm already contemplating a new, or rather second Twitter account. I don't know...

Only time will tell. But I know that the two jobs I'll applied for thus far had video portions and it was brutal, maybe this'll help the whole public speaking conundrum.

xxoo

Hopeful Vlogger?,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...