Take A Breath







Passion Tea Lemonade Sweetened, you're welcome


7-Pepper Sirloin Salad

"A flower doesn't think of competing with the flower next to it...it just blooms."

So this was a busy week! Dave & Buster's on Tuesday. I started a new Twitter for the blog, follow @kjbmeetsworld. Thursday, I met up with my sorority sister for our monthly movie date, we had dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse and we went and saw Pitch Perfect 2! It was truly a great movie, a solid sequel, maybe- GASP- better than the original, definitely an excellent stand alone movie. Then I had another job interview on Friday.

Adulting is hard. Painting your nails is easy, so when I need to decompress, I take a breath and paint my nails. I found myself in my backyard sipping my Starbucks and enjoying my cookie and just observing the backyard and realizing all the new growth that happened in a week. It made me realize something.

It's normal to get discouraged, but you can't let yourself stop working towards your goals.

"Your dream doesn't have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again."

Fake it til you make it, am I right?!

Have a great week! 

xo

KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...