50 Random Facts About KJB










It's been awhile-- and so I figured I should write something good... while I work on that here's 50 Facts About KJB in no particular order...
  1. I live for nail polish- like quite easily its my life.
  2. SVU marathons are my favorite ways to spend Tuesdays and Thursdays.
  3. I am a voyeur in the fullest sense, thanks mom!...
  4. I love blogs
  5. Love YouTube- so much so I now have a video:


6. & my new obsession: Podcasts seriously- listen to The Bitch Bible and Psychobabble.
7. I love Twitter... I have 2 accounts, personal and for the blog
8. I am so typically Type A, eldest daughter/sister
9. I am 23 years old and still like to believe can be an author, a lawyer, a counselor, fashion journalist, columnist, blogger, etc.
10. I have a very public wedding board on Pinterest.
11. I very much live for Jason Derulo singles.
12. I am a part of Beyonce's BeyHive.
13. Proud member of Taylor Swift's coven
14. Love Justin Bieber
15. Proud sorority woman
16. Love fashion
17. Love reality tv- I'm all about Keeping Up With The Kardashians and these new apps are about to have me going down the rabbit hole just like Alice.
18. I still call my mom before I make financial decisions. 
19. Instagram & Twitter are easily my favorite social media networks.
20. I like to think I'm a crafty beth.
21. I am an aspiring fur mom with all their names picked out: English Bulldog: Winston, French Bulldog: Louis//Stella, Welsh Corgi: Fergie, Golden Retriever: Aurora, Dalmatian: Pongo
22. I also have the names picked out for my... 4 unborn children- but I'll keep that crazy under wraps.
23. I care about a lot of things and nothing all at the same time, riddle me that.
24. I spent 30 minutes talking to 2 sorority sisters and sister trying to decide which 6s Plus and case I wanted.
25. I am an avid screenshotter.
26. I appreciate the use of emojis, lots and lots of emojis.
27. I aspire to be Lauren Conrad, high school reality tv show to LA to marrying a musician turned lawyer to have books and fashion lines.
28. I love writing- absolutely anything and everything. Drafts are always handwritten.
29. I love taking photos. Staging them and posing in them.

Fifty facts is actually really hard.

30. I consider myself a California girl- I was born there and lived there til I was 10.
31. I consider both Lancaster and Akron home.
32. I am perpetually late, because of the person that I am.
33. I live for my planner, I have to write everything down.
34. I've finally accepted that I'll never have my own tv show, people don't really wanna watch it but forever dreaming of Andy Cohen casting me on the Housewives.
35. I know far too much about pop culture.
36. I feel very Sasha Fierce, Beyonce's alter ego, when I straighten my hair.
37. My natural hair has an alter ego too- but no name yet.
38. I am still upset over the Nick Lachey, Jessica Simpson divorce.
39. I still cannot deal with the Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake rekindling in Bad Teacher- HOW AWKWARD.
40. Sidenote-- if I were a substitute teacher how I had thought I would be this past winter- I would be sleeping Cameron Diaz showing a "film", or hiding under the desk- live tweeting the experience.
41. Amal Clooney, need I say more
42. I have a mouth like a sailor.
43. I have an obsession with handbags.
44. I live for Real Housewives Reunions- you don't need to watch anything but those THREE specials! YAAAASSSS Thank you, Andy Cohen!
45. I live for Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper-- I need them to be a couple with a live E! type but obviously Bravo wedding special with Kathy Griffin officiating.

Now I'm just rambling...

46. Text me, tweet me, beep me, email me- but if you're not a select few- don't call me- and my god if you're leaving a voicemail it better be a highlight reel of perfection that I can listen to over and over again.
47. Basically if I like you enough to call you my friend- I would call you more than likely my best friend.
48. My mom could easily be my maid of honor if she hadn't already told me no.
49, I think way too much about nail polish, phone cases and wallpapers
50. I am obsessed with monograms, especially mine. 


xoxo,
KJB

Style is the first thing people notice and the last thing they forget. 💋

Seriously--- that was way harder than you think! Try your hand at it, tell me about yourself! I hope you came away knowing more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...