KJB Tries YouTube

Here's the question... Does anyone actually like watching recording of themselves? How about another... Does anyone like their recorded voice? 

With that being sad... YouTubers must be a bit of a masochist, and yet... I've sat and recorded two... One cause I needed to try and another because-- oddly enough my friends requested it, one because she enjoyed it and the other two cause they enjoy laughing at me... Friends, they are who are they.

Here's the second one, What's In My Bag?:


Let's be real-- I needed to clean out my purse, badly! And then I had a terrible mess on my hands and had to clean up, where are the YouTube videos where they clean up their messes?! THAT'S THE REAL STUFF!

Here's the first one, Upside Down Like a Bat:


Just in case you missed it, from the last week's blog post.

How do you feel about YouTube? What do you think I should do videos on?

Because it was requested...

I bid you ado 
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...